Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extras and side characters.

3 posters

Go down

Extras and side characters. Empty Extras and side characters.

Post by ST McDude Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 pm

So I came up with this idea for a shorthand method for extras. This does not pertain to major npcs both for and against you guys. It's just for those low end guys that are important enough to have a name, but are otherwise relatively scrub level. The idea is that you can use this so you can make pertinent rolls for them in scenes if you are doing glimpses, or to give me an idea on what sort of extra you think this person is.

So creation is simple, after the basic name for them they would have a tiny stat sheet. For attributes you pick one that they are good with. Skills you'd select 3, with one specialty. Merits are slightly more vague; they get 3 selections. Each point can actually be up to 2 points for selecting larger merits or fleshing out certain backgrounds. If they are changelings you can select 3 dots in contracts.

Monkey was intrigued by the idea, wanted to see what others think.
ST McDude
ST McDude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extras and side characters. Empty Re: Extras and side characters.

Post by InvertedMonkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 pm

So I like this concept and I'm taking it for a test run!

Everybody... meet Denny.

Denny:
InvertedMonkey
InvertedMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertedMonkey Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 pm

And now, another one! Say hello to Padma... just don't take it personally if she doesn't say hi back.

Padma:
InvertedMonkey
InvertedMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgebound Heart Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

We've all been there at one time or another.

Rent's past due and bills are piling up. There's no food in the fridge and credit cards are maxed out. The holidays are coming up and the car started making a funny noise. Next week's paycheck just isn't gonna cut it and you're starting to get an ulcer just trying to make ends meet. Times are tough and money's tight.

Old Nick knows it can happen to anyone. In fact, he's counting on it.

Old Nick:
Hedgebound Heart
Hedgebound Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum